Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, DOIs and URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses 12-point Times New Roman; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed in the Appendix, rather than in the body of the manuscript.
- The text adheres to all stylistic, mechanical, and organizational requirements outlined in the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition (2009).
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.